Thursday, July 03, 2008

Designing and Coloring.

I don't know what's up with my updating. It's not really like I've been slacking. I've been working at paying the bills jobs and out some. I should be marketing and stuff when I go out... like having people put up flyers and stuff about my art. Anywho... I've been sort of on a sewing kick. I think some of my fashion designer friends are rubbing off on me. So I broke out my sewing machine but alas my crazy self decided I was too excited to draft some patterns with just woven fabrics... big mistake. I did make a hello kitty skirt but that will be posted when I actually take good photos. I think I'm going to buy some jersey fabric to make some dresses to go out to clubs in. Sounds like I wouldn't need to spend money every couple weeks to buy new clothes to go out in...
Dresses I want to make for various purposes.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

i love the middle dress design.
-vanessa

Jenny said...

I absolutely adore the last dress on the right, the collar is gorgeous :D